Announcements!

---

12.28.2009

thank you and our *first* discussion board!

Join me on the count of three. 1-2-3 THANK YOU OLIVE TREE!!!! Yes, the new look is AMAZING, and I believe that there is actually a little more to come! I also suggest that you check out the new look we did together over at Trumpet's Secret. And on that subject, I believe I'll be posting an actual section of the book today there! 

And now for our first ever Monday Discussion Board!

Since this is our first time doing this, here is how it will go. First, I'll post the question and who it is from. Then all you do is post your answer in a comment, and also talk it over through comments with other people answering your question. Also, if you have something you want discussed, post the question in a comment on this post, or any other post. I want to use your questions!


This week's question was from XanFan. "Why do you think blogging is fun?"

3 comments:

Sally said...

I think blogging is fun because I get to write about what is going on in my life or just random things, I can make my blog look any way I want it to, and I can meet some great new friends!

Hayley said...

I think blogging is really fun because it's fun to blog about my life and I love seeing comments on my dashboard! It makes me feel happy! I also get excited when I get followers... because they like my blog enough to actally follow! :) I feel really happy when someone sends me a comment saying how much they like your blog. :D I also like giving my blog a makeover and such. ;)
That's why I think blogging is fun.

Love the discussion board idea Cornet Crazie! >w<

Plus, I have a question: Why do you think penguins can't fly?

Cassandra said...

I think blogging is fun because I get to share my life with people and learn what people think about what I've written.

I love being able to connect with like-minded girls and I have made some of my closest friends via the blogging world.

(P.S. Great idea to do this! If I think of a question, I'll comment with it.)