Announcements!

---

12.06.2009

La Daybook


Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... 12/6
Starting time... 12:02 PM
Mood...cheerful
Outside my window... The sun is shining and there are 6 inches of snow on the ground!
I'm thinking... about what I should do for my friends for Christmas
I'm reading... Shadows on the Sea
I'm listening to... Silver Bells
I'm wearing...Black pants, and a red and navy dress sweater
Yesterday, I... didn't have the best day ever
I'm excited for...YM Christmas party soon
I'm sad because..my cookies didn't turn out yesterday :(
I'm hungry for...Christmas cookies
The song stuck inside my head is...Jingle Bella
I want...my school to let us out before Christmas Eve. (Yes, we have to go all day the 23rd.)
I love... high notes
I loathe...playing jazz piano
This week, my goal is... to learn those crazy hard jazz piano parts. AGAIN.
Did I meet last week's goal?... Sadly, No
Ending time... 12:14  PM

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Mmmm... Christmas cookies... You have given me a wonderful idea for this afternoon... :D