Announcements!

---

12.12.2009

Daybook!


Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... 12/12
Starting time... 11:00 AM
Mood...happy
Outside my window... It's sunny yet FREEZING
I'm thinking... about decorating my tree
I'm reading...Calvin and Hobbes LOL
I'm listening to... O Come All Ye Faithful
I'm wearing...Penguin socks, jeans, white cami, and aqua sweater
Yesterday, I... had a pretty good day at school
I'm excited for... My 400th post!
I'm sad because...I honestly don't know!
I'm hungry for...lunch
The song stuck inside my head is... Happy Xmas (War is Over)
I want...my trumpet not to smudge as much
I love...the holiday season
I loathe...the cold
This week, my goal is... to find at least 5 good vegetarian dinner recipes 
Did I meet last week's goal?...Nope, but it turned out I didn't need to!
Ending time... 11:05 AM

No comments: