Announcements!

---

12.08.2009

Just listen to all that brass!

The title says it all. One of my favorite things about the holidays is sitting on the couch with a good book and a bowl of popcorn and blast those carols! My favorites are the jazzy numbers; they put a nice spin on the familiar songs. And talk about the brass! I never really noticed it before, but I'm really glad I did this year. The trumpets are SO amazing! What? Too much band? Sorry I'll wrap this up.... ((LOL. Wrap it up. Like a present. A Christmas present. Yeah. I know. Lame.)) Anyway the last thing I'll say is that my band director is coming back tomorrow!!! She's been out since last Thursday, and it's been kinda hectic around the band room considering the concert's on the 16th. But she's coming back which sure makes ME happy at least! :) Comment and share your Christmas tales and traditions!

No comments: