OMG, I almost forgot. My dad got the family a WiFi set for Christmas. I'm really excited because even though only my dad and I have laptops, it's been a mess with the WiFi situation. We've been using our neighbors and it's come with a whole slew of problems. For one, if anyone used a certain phone, the internet would crash. Also we could only get connection in a certain spot, which happened to be the smallest, and probably already most crowded room in the house. But now I can sit in a round blue chair in front of the fireplace with my laptop and all is well.
Just for the heck of it I don't think I'll do my daybook today. Maybe tomorrow.
This next part is very important, so listen up! Treble Clef has almost met the 1 year mark, and I am really excited. Of course, I love my blog and I think it's great, but what really counts is YOUR opinion. If you could please take a moment and fill out the following survey, I would be very grateful.
1. What songs should be added to my playlist?
2. What songs should be taken off my playlist?
3. What should I post more about?
4. What should I post less about?
5. What would you like to see in future makeovers?
6. What is the best thing about Treble Clef?
7. What is the worst thing about Treble Clef?
8. Do you like most posts to have a picture?
9. Do you think it was a good choice to follow Treble Clef?
10. What are some other things you would like to see change?
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE copy/paste this form into a comment and give me the advice. I would be very happy if you did. Sleeping over at Olive Tree's tonight, should be fun!