Announcements!

---

12.19.2009

One of the last daybooks of the year!


Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... 12/19
Starting time... 2:28 PM
Mood...tried yet happy
Outside my window... It's beginning to cloud over
I'm thinking... about Trumpet's Secret
I'm reading... So B. It (so sad!)
I'm listening to... my playlist
I'm wearing... jeans, and red sweater-dress
Yesterday, I...was glad it was Friday!
I'm excited for...Our new jazz songs!
I'm sad because...We have a Science final test next week
I'm hungry for...popcorn
The song stuck inside my head is...Viva la Vida
I want...to have vacation every day next week
I love...skiing
I loathe...not going skiing
This week, my goal is...to take some nice Christmas-y pics
Did I meet last week's goal?...No, sorry mom.
Ending time... 3:43 PM

No comments: