Announcements!

---

12.10.2009

Ho Hum in Science

Science class again.......you know what that means :)

I means I'm bored which means it's time to have a very random post!


This font size is so big because it's the only way I can read it! Eye doctor's appointment after school...

So far I've made 1 avatar and 2 headers for people. I really like how they came out. They will be posted along with my 400th post. Also making Hannah a header in workshop this afternoon. 

:P Because I am having a hard time reading it makes it hard to work on Trumpet's Secret. Boo-hoo. 


It also makes it hard to read music! My band director's solution? She takes all my music away and says "Listen and do it from memory!" Thanks......


I'm a vegetarian. Yeah for like 2 whole weeks. LOL.


K, I'd better wrap this up, gotta run to band sectional! Bye!!!


 

4 comments:

Emma said...

that's awesome that you're a veggie!!! I love that you are and I wish I could be one, but unfortunately I cannot give up my bacon =]
Blessings,
~~Emma~~

Anonymous said...

小遊戲,ut男同志聊天室,成人圖片區,交友104相親網,0951成人頻道下載,男同志聊天室,成人貼圖,成人影片,tt1069同志交友網,成人視訊,aio交友愛情館,情色視訊,情色視訊,色情遊戲,交友戀愛小站,jp成人,熊貓貼圖,成人圖片,成人文章,正妹,成人小說,杜蕾斯成人,ut 聊天室,熊貓貼圖區,交友聊天找e爵,ol制服美女影片,777成人區,bt成人,女同志聊天室,貼圖片區,一葉情貼圖片區,6k聊天室,69成人,成人貼圖站,色情影片,聊天室ut,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,0204貼圖區,小高聊天室,歐美免費影片,

Lady Milisande Awnia Grim said...

Aww i know it was very annoying to watch TV or drive before i got glasses! I hope you get them soon!

I am Suzuki trained in music so i like doing it from memory. I am sorry you cannot read your music!
:(

Milisande

•The Cornet Crazie• said...

i honestly don't MIND doing my music memorized. it's just it's kinda hard when you don't need to have it memorized and your teacher takes it away from you. ya know?

emma-i thought bacon would be the hardest to give up, but it really isn't!