Announcements!

---

6.26.2010

Goodbye, Au Revoir, Ciao...

The time has come....for me to say goodbye. 

But not for forever. :) :) :) Haha. Had you worried for a minute there, didn't I? Anyway, tomorrow I leave for camp- which is seriously one of my favorite places in the whole world- but I won't be blogging. For a whole gosh darn week. (and unfortunately the scheduled post thing is screwed.) I will take pictures and be thinking of all of you over the course of this week, but for now it's back to packing for me :P

But first, I'll do this tag from Elrania:


What was the last song you listened to?
River by Enya

What is the longest a song has been stuck in your head?
Almost a year now. The Planets by Gustav Holst, which was what we did in marching band last year.

If you were an artist, what genre would you sing?
New Age- but you wouldn't catch me as a singing artist. Trumpet is more like it.

What is your favorite peace of music you've performed in front of an audience?
There have been sooo many it's hard to choose. I loved ALL our music for the final concert and I really enjoyed Enchanted last March, and Undertow last year at band camp and Prairie Dances and Atlantis from honors bands, and All Blues, In a Sentimental Mood and The Jazz Police from jazz band...... 

What piece of music best describes you when you are happy?
Meteor Shower by Owl City

What piece of music best describes you when you are angry?
Requiem For A Dream or Mars: The Bringer of War

Name your two favorite songs from movies:
The Breaking of the Fellowship from LoTR, Dancing Queen from Mamma Mia

Name your two favorite songs not from movies:
Thank You For the Music by Abba, The Planets by Gustav Holst

What song makes you want to dance?
Tik Tok by Ke$ha (LOL!!!!)

Who do you choose to do this tag?
Anyone who's gonna miss my wacky posts and stuff while I'm gone :)

See Ya Later!


4 comments:

Alex Maria said...

Have fun at your camp! I'll definitely miss your posts :)

Danielle said...

Awww! I am so gonna miss your totally inspiring posts!

Eldarwen said...

Bye Cornet. :'( *sniff*sniff* Come back soon!!!!

Sally said...

I'll miss you guys too *sniff* :'(