Announcements!

---

6.11.2010

We're almost there...

*Squeals loudly* Only ONE MORE DAY of middle school! We graduate on Monday night :) It's sad in a way but also really exciting. We had our step-up day to the high school today as well. What can I say about that? One word certainly comes to mind. Lost. I honestly had no idea where I was going the whole time! Oh well. Plenty of time to learn where all of my classes are! Sorry this post is kinda short, I'll end with some pics of my *new* high school schedule.




2 comments:

oboe.chick said...

I have one more year of middle school left, then I am off to the high school! I am afraid I might get lost too. But I am sure I will get used to it.

Bethany said...

My school ended on the 10th:) I'm going into the 8th grade next year and I've never really thought about high school. I wonder if it's a lot diffrent from MS...