Announcements!

---

6.13.2010

Dance And Confirmation

The dance was soooo much fun! It was cool to actually be all dress up for a dance (never happened before cause everything else is informal) Like Eldarwen asked in comment, I'll try and get a pic up of my outfit soon :) However, at first glance, nobody recognized me! (my teachers seemed to have a hard time believing that it was really me) Let me tell you why...

On any normal day, this is how you'll find me: Wearing either flip-flops or my awesome plaid converse, a pair of jeans and some kind of cute top. Purple band around my wrist, often my treble clef necklace and a pair of earrings. Wavy brown hair falling around my shoulders, and I wear glasses too. But this is how I was at the dance: A pair of strappy black (heeled) sandals and a sparkly, floaty, blue and black dress. I wear a simple blue necklace and a cute pair of silver earrings. I'm actually wearing makeup. But here's the thing that was getting people: I wore my hair up for once in my life and I wasn't wearing glasses (which resulted in a killer headache and not being able to see all that well). But yeah. That was the dance.

Today is confirmation at church (already???) and I'm pretty excited. We (the confimands) get to lead the whole service which will be fun and one of them is actually doing the sermon! Should be interesting. After we are having a picnic :)

Finally, tomorrow's the big last day! Field trip and graduation, here I come!

3 comments:

olivia said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

Eldarwen said...

Wow! Sounds like you looked very nice for the dance! I'm glad you had fun, too. :D

Alex Maria said...

From your descriptions on how you dressed--I pictured you in my mind as beautiful! :)


Congratulations on your graduation!