Announcements!

---

6.03.2010

Chorus + Band + Piano Accompanist + AMAZING song = ...

It equals a bunch of speechless people at the end of the school day today. Last week I posted the lyrics to the song "When You Believe" and we're doing it as the last song of the final concert with the full chorus the 8th grade band and piano accompaniment. We had our first full practice this afternoon during study hall. We all expected it to snowball. It was incredible. I'm actually singing on this song due to the fact that I'm the strongest alto in the whole chorus so yeah, that's why I'm singing and not playing. But seriously. There was so much music in the room. It was so big. So beautiful. So much pure power. There's work to be done in the next week of course, but it's going to be so great as our last song- just thought I'd post about it. Sorry it wasn't explained there. You really have to experience it :)

3 comments:

Izori said...

I know what you mean.

Sally said...

Good. I'm glad SOMEONE understood my ramblings :)

Isabella Emiline said...

wow. i didn't think we were THAT spectacular.