Announcements!

---

6.16.2010

This is...*drumroll* POST 600!

Well, it seems as if my busy week is being concluded with a bang: this is my (Treble Clef's) 600th post! I'm not going to do much to celebrate, but I will share some stats with you:

 Treble Clef has....92 followers!
Treble Clef's second blogoversary is in 213 days, on January 15th, 2011
Treble Clef has has 912 different visitors from 16 different countries.
Treble Clef has has 18243 hits since July 5, 2009

Thanks for making this blog so great everybody! Keep commenting, my friends!

My buddy Ripplestar is coming over today and then this evening we are going to a baseball game. I will take pics :)


4 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats on reaching 600 posts! Imagine, you are only 400 posts away from 1,000, wow!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

WOO HOO! CONGRATS! :D

~~Silverstar

Eldarwen said...

Congratulations!! So, so awesome, girl! ;D

Caroline said...

600 POSTS????!!!! Holy cow! That rocks! Congrats!