Announcements!

---

6.19.2010

Another Day In...Paradise?

Well, maybe not palm trees and soft white sand- but paradise all the same. The weather has been just GORGEOUS these past few days, over 80 degrees, not muggy, a few puffy white clouds lazily drifting along, and so I'm making the most of these great days by doing one of my favorite summer things. You see, my house has a nice big wrap-around porch with.....a porch swing!!! So on nice summer days I'll drag out the cushion, a pillow, a radio, a stack of books and maybe some lemonade and popcorn. And that, my friends, is one of the best ways to spend your summer days in your own PARADISE.

I also have some news. A week from tomorrow, I will be leaving. *sob* Well, I'm leaving to one of my favorite places EVER, (Pilgrim Lodge, the United Church of Christ summer camp that I go to) but still, I will not be able to post for a week. (oh horror of horrors) So that's just a heads up on that :)

1 comment:

MadiShae said...

I have that button on my blog!