Announcements!

---

4.17.2010

Winner, Leaving, etc.....

First of all.....we have a winner! I had so much fun reading all of your answers (they were ALL hilarious) but my decision is.......OBOE.CHICK!!!!!!! Congrats Oboe.Chick, email me at trebleclefblog@gmail.com so we can figure out what you want for your header :)

Now about the leaving. I'm headed up to the grandparents tomorrow with XanFan, but I should be able to post (See posts from last year's adventures up there HERE- Post titles: Vacation: Fun or Boring?, Hip Hip Hooray!, Porcupines, It's Raining......., just plain old STUFF, my story, deer and polls, Home Today!!!. Wow I was NOT a very good writer last year.)

Anyway. My band folder has reached an astounding record. It weighs 8 pounds. Wheeeee. Another heavy thing to drag around. :P

No comments: