Thanks for tagging me with this insanely awesome tag to both of you! This is gonna be fun *smirks*
1. How many toes do you have?
5...on one foot. 5...on the other. Which equals...um....10.
2. How many bones have you broken?
Up until the beginning of this year I had a perfect record. Oh sure I'd been hurt loads of times (concussion, tendinitis, swine flu, etc. I'm quite accident prone) but never a broken bone. Then, one morning this past September (I think it may have been the first day of school) I was really excited so I jumped out of bed and started to run to the bathroom to shower but...I didn't realize that instead of being wide open, my door was ajar. And I slammed my poor little pinky toe into it. HARD. Yeah it was broken. Wow. That could even count for #3.
3. Name an epic thing that you have done.
Epic. Well I suppose that being one of only 3 people in my entire school to contract swine flu (H1N1) is pretty epic. Not to mention my going and buying my pro trumpet WHILE I has swine flu..... (it was an accident. I promise!)
4. If you had a pet lemming, what would you name him?
Puffball Fuzz. (Fuzz for short) IDK. That's kinda what I think of when I look at a picture of one.
5. What color are the clothes you're wearing right now?
Well, I've got on some navy athletic pants with white stripes (Ugh.....WHEN will my jeans be out of the dryer?! Honestly...) And light blue shirt with dark blue edge and dots. I'm very, um, ......blue......
6. How awesome are orca whales on a scale of one to ten?
You know...It depends. Like that orca who killed it's trainer? Not cool. So I'd say maybe a 5?
8. How old do you want to be when you die?
I'd love to live a real long time of course, but if I can't, well, that's why the songs say "Every second counts on a clock that's tickin' - you gotta live like you're dying" or "If today was your last day, if tomorrow was too late?"
9. Name a pet peeve and an addiction.
Ooh..pet peeve. Teachers who just stand up in front of the class and talk. And talk. And talk some more. And taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk. Honestly. Science class is the worst part of my day because of that. One torturous hour every day. Sheesh. Addiction? Well THAT'S a hard one! It couldn't be music could it? It couldn't be the thing that makes my heart sing and sets my soul on fire, right? No, it just COULDN'T be! LOL. Of *course* it's music! :)
10. Write a paragraph detailing your life. 100 word minimum.
Well, I was born 14 years ago. I grew up loving education and music was always part of my life. My preschool and elementary years are mostly a blur, except for 5th grade which was when I picked up cornet and began walking the path of my new life (although I didn't know it at the time) Through middle school I gained more knowledge and in 7th grade I fully realized my ambition. My life now is to honor and and make my dream come real. I don't care how hard it is. I WILL become a band director, and show others my passion.
11. Name one thing that isn't really a secret, but that you haven't really gotten around to telling anyone.
Um....I really have no idea.
12. Name another pet peeve.
In blog posts where every. single. sentence. ends. with. an. exclamation. point. That annoys me to the point of talking about it through clenched teeth in one word sentences. Need I say more?
13. Sprechen Sie deutsch?
Non! Je parle en francais et anglais! N'est parle pas en deutsch. Francais ou anglais!!!
14. Tell a joke.
This was a favorite when I was little:
What time is it when the elephant sits on the fence?
TIME TO FIX THE FENCE!
15. How many of the questions have you answered in a witty manner so far?
16. Compose a haiku.
I really love my trumpet
Polish it every week
It is awesome
17. Have you ever noticed how sour candies taste even more sour if you rub them on the side of your tongue?
Yes! And I *love* that 'cause the sourer the better!
18. What book(s) are you reading at the moment?
Not much right now, but I am reading a great new novel called: if i stay
It's really touching and beautifully written. It says on the cover that it will appeal to fans of Twilight but I totally disagree. It has NOTHING to do with Twilight!
19. How many doors are there in your house?
20. How would you solve a problem like Maria?
Now THAT'S a hard question!
21. Think of something about yourself. Anything. Go on, think of it.
Now think of something more interesting. Write it down here.
My wrists are really skinny so all my bracelets fall off :'(
22. What's wrong with your hands?
Just the awful deformities of an obsessed trumpet player....they are quite warped. Especially the right thumb.
24. What's your favorite show tune?
DANCING QUEEN- FEEL THE BEAT OF THE TAMBOURINE OH YE-E-AH. YOU CAN DANCE, YOU CAN JIVE, HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LI-I-IFE! OO-OO SEE THAT GIRL, WATCH THAT SCENE, DIGGIN' THE DANCING QUEEN!
Oh yeah. Love that song.
25. Okay, you can tell us what that first thing you thought of for number 21 was. We all want to know.
Well I was reflecting on my height challenges.
And I tag,
Anyone who either:
a) Owns a piano
b) Likes/loves colored pencils
c) Thinks that eels are awesome
d) Has loved mac'n'cheese their entire life
e) All of the above!