Announcements!

---

3.30.2010

Ramblings

Hi everyone! I'm just gonna do some basic updating as I don't have anything specific to post about.

(1. NEW FEATURE!!!! Check out the announcements box up top. I'll be putting updates up there pretty regularly.

(2. FREEBIES!!! I've made some headers I'd like to give to people who want them; unfortunately they're not uploading to blogger even though they are JPEGs. Odd. Anyway, if you want one e-mail me at trebleclefblog@gmail.com
THESE ARE THE DESIGNS AVAILABLE:

Happy Easter: Flowered Cross (2 or 3 column)

Happy Easter: Cute Egg-Hunt Rabbit (2 or 3 column)

Good Friday/Holy Saturday Cross: Waiting For The Risen Lord (3 column ONLY)

And on the same subject of headers....I'm celebrating the start of my final term by giving everybody who wants them a FREE HEADER!!!! E-mail or comment!

Tonight I'm off to our chorus concert, which should be fun, I think. =D

Good band rehearsals today, we have this one piece (a medley) where I switch between cornet and trumpet. Trumpet, cornet, trumpet, cornet. I'm really excited because I haven't played cornet in concert band since I got my trumpet and I've actually really missed it. :'( Anyway, I think that's all.

BYE AND DON'T DROWN IN THE DOWN POUR WE'RE STILL HAVING! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey! I tagged you on my blog! :P And I love the announcement box! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello, Your blog looks really cool, wow your accomoplished! I love music aswell, I play the piano although I dont take any formal lessons, my mum is a piano teacher, but it is kinda hard for her to find time to teach me. The only time I play with an audience is when I play in the Worship Service at church. I love Enya to, shes awesome!
Awesome blog, I will definaltly be back! How do you make your headers?
Blessings,
Meggie