Announcements!

---

3.17.2010

Fun Tag From Elránia

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I had TONS of homework, plus getting my instruments into tip-top shape for the concert tonight!





1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd really love to go somewhere like France or Greece. Greece especially because of all the cool mythology.


2. Why did you start blogging?
 Olive Tree and I set up a warriors one, SunClan, back at the end of 6th grade. I thought it was kinda fun, but would be a lot more fun if I did it about my life instead. So I created Treble Clef, which back then was Cornet Crazie In Action.

3. What is your ambition? 
To become a band director so I can teach others my passion. Our world doesn't have enough music; if we had more would it be a better place?

4. How many siblings do you have?
One younger brother

5. What is your favorite subject in school?
Band, LOL, but I love my French class as well!

6. What is your favorite Bible verse?
I don't have one

7. What is one of your hobbies?
Stamping and embossing notecards and envelopes

8. If someone handed a five dollar bill to you, what would you do with it?
Ummm, it's never happened so I have no idea.

9. If your siblings came up to you with their math book and asked you for help, you'd say:
"Yeah, whatever."

10. If you could have one of these following abilities, what would it be?
a. singing

b. sewing

c. skateboarding

d. song writing

e. guitar playing

f. swimming

g. writing

h. riding a bike 

I'd like to become a better songwriter


I tag: Anyone