Announcements!

---

3.02.2010

Sunrise

"Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see"

(That's a line from Bohemian Rhapsody if you didn't know)

It seems that we are always missing those moments in life because we're asleep or we're looking down at a computer screen or something.

I get up at 5:45 every morning. I have to, to be able to get to jazz band on time. I also live right across from a marsh. And every morning, while getting ready for school, I watch the sunrise.

Watch the signs. The stars disappear, the clouds turn gray and then brilliant pink as the velvet night sky turns to baby blue. And finally, finally, a great fireball rises from the horizon.

I've got pictures, but I still can't upload. Sorry.

If you're an early riser, take a few moments. Look away, look to the sky, to the horizon, to the birth of day.




No comments: