Announcements!

---

3.27.2010

Daybook 3/27



Date...March 27
Starting time...7:53 AM
Mood...cool, calm and collected
Outside my window...chilly with stunning blue sky and bright sunlight
I'm thinking...about summer
I'm reading...Harry Potter 7
I'm listening to...my playlist and my dad wash the dishes
I'm wearing...jeans and old soccer jersey
Yesterday, I...had an excruciatingly long day
I'm excited for...job shadow day!
I'm sad because...*some* people in my band just don't care
I'm hungry for...nothing, i just had a bagel
The song stuck inside my head is...Stand By Me :P
I want...Mrs Barry not to have to cancel any of our band events due to inadequate behavior in the 8th grade band :P
I love...bird songs
I loathe...being cold
This week, my goal is...to practice playing for the sunrise service EVERY DAY.
Did I meet last week's goal?...totally :)
Ending time...8:00

No comments: