Announcements!

---

3.22.2010

Photo Tag

If I were a gemstone I would be a(n): Sapphire


If I were a scent I would be: the air after a thunderstorm




If I were a pair of shoes I would be: Flip-flops



If I were weather I would be: Sunny with a chance of a thunderstorm

If I were a facial expression I would be: Containing laughter (last in second row)




If I were a car I would be: A mountain bike

If I were a time of day I would be: 5:30-6:30 AM

If I were a month I would be: October


If I were a place I would be: The band room
 

If I were a liquid I would be: A drop of rain



If I were taste I would be: soft peppermint


If I were a sea animal I would be: A turtle

 


If I were a food I would be: Pineapple



If I were a color I would be: grass green



If I were a musical instrument I would be: A beautiful trumpet

If I were a flower I would be: a tiger lily
 

If I were a piece of music I would be: Gustav Holst's 'The Planets'

If I were a planet I would be: Saturn



If I were an object I would be: A conductor's baton



If I were a fruit I would be: A kiwi

If I were a sound I would be: A trumpet playing Taps



If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday



I tag- All my followers!

2 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I love the pictures!

Emma said...

love the pics, love the tag -- you might have to remind me to do it, but i will!!