Announcements!

---

11.09.2009

*Sigh* Bad news folks............



*Sigh........................................* Be ready for a lot of random posts these next few days......

I got just got back from the doctor. Yeah. Guess from the picture. Yeah. We're not *totally* sure of course, until we get the test results back, but until then we're treating it like it is H1N1 (swine flu). Yeah. This means no school for me this week. So, cool that I get 9 days off in a row, but uh, swine flu isn't really all that fun. And I mean, the coughing is kinda affecting my playing so, er, that's obviously not good. Sorry to bore you.......

3 comments:

☪Dream said...

Hope you feel better soon! Don't start oinking when you cough either! ;D

Emma said...

pfft! That's not boring!! I had it, too... I was out for 3 days because it started on the weekend for me. I had my friend out with me, too. My bff. It just so happens we got it on the same day and it was over on the same day! Freaky, huh?
Feel better!!

Lily said...

I probably had Swine Flu. I didn't go to the doctor and kept going to school :p