Announcements!

---

11.14.2009

Daybook week 5



Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... 11/14
Starting time... 11:17 AM
Mood... siiiiiiick
Outside my window... the rain just keeps coming down
I'm thinking... about all that homework I should probably start doing
I'm reading... Les Misérables
I'm listening to... the silence
I'm wearing... jeans and a tye-dye tee
Yesterday, I... was very grumpy :)
I'm excited for...being better (hopefully soon)
I'm sad because...I'm sick and am having trouble practicing
I'm hungry for...nothing, just a ginger ale
The song stuck inside my head is...The Planets...
I want...to not be sick
I love...my new trumpet :)
I loathe... swine flu
This week, my goal is...get back to school
Did I meet last week's goal?... ummm NO. Getting H1N1 is NOT staying healthy
Ending time... 11:22 AM



Also yesterday, Treble Clef met the 40 followers mark! I have a special surprise for when we hit 50 so tell your friends about Treble Clef!!!


No comments: