Announcements!

---

11.19.2009

Profile pic, Jazz, and a hidden secret

I'd just like to draw attention to my new profile picture. Over there

—>

Isn't it cool? I really like it cause I play in both clefs and love music. It's PERFECT!

Today we had our first meeting of the 8th grade Jazz ensemble. It's basically the top 8th grade jazz musicians. I'm playing mostly trumpet but a little bass too. And it's all kids, our band director said we could run it by ourselves!

Also, you know a really good way to REALLY freak me out? Hide my trumpet. And that's EXACTLY what 2 partners in crime *cough cough* Bella *cough cough* My band director. I've had to keep my trumpet in 201 (the band room) for the past couple of days cause my locker got jammed together with another one. (don't ask) Anyway Bella and my band director thought it would be funny to hide my case under her desk before band. Boy did that set me off! I was freaking out really bad but in the back of my mind I knew it wasn't lost cause my band director was really just 'yeah go look up in my room again' not 'OMG!!!!!'. So anyway, that was everything of importance today.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean keyboard bass don't you?
Cornet Crazie on bass guitar is a scarrry thought...

Sally said...

keyboard bass. yeah. more or less scary then me on clarinet?

Emma said...

i love your new profile pic!

Isabella Emiline said...

NO, i didn't hide your trumpet. mrs barry just whispered to me where it was, and I just didn't tell you... :)