Announcements!

---

11.07.2009

beautifulness, and daybook

I just got back from Music & Arts where I tried 4 BEAUTIFUL silver trumpets (3 pro 1 intermediate) The one I liked best was a Yamaha pro Xeno (zE-nO) silver trumpet. It looks like this-

So pretty!!!!!!!!!! I don't know when I will get it but I hope it will be soon. :)



Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... 11/7
Starting time... 11:35 AM
Mood... happy and bubbly
Outside my window...the sky is blue, the leaves are blowing and it is COLD!
I'm thinking... about that pretty Xeno trumpet...
I'm reading... Les Misérables
I'm listening to... Jupiter the Bringer of Jollity and my mother talk
I'm wearing... jeans and a light blue shirt
Yesterday, I... was sick.....
I'm excited for... that Xeno trumpet!!!
I'm sad because... idk when I'll get that trumpet..
I'm hungry for... idk
The song stuck inside my head is... stupid A cycle (honors piece)
I want... that Xeno trumpet (hmmm repeating cycle here)
I love... silver trumpets
I loathe... being sick
This week, my goal is... stay healthy!
Did I meet last week's goal?... ummm NO.
Ending time... 11:40 AM




No comments: