Announcements!

---

11.29.2009

Sharon Creech and a Tag

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! So, If you saw my daybook entry yesterday, you would have seen that I was reading The Unfinished Angel by Sharon Creech, the author of Walk Two Moons, Love That Dog, and many more. I LOVE all of her books, and her newest Angel book was also very good. But here's the cool part. She commented on my blog! SHARON CREECH commented on TREBLE CLEF. I just think that's pretty darn cool.

And now, Olive Tree tagged me! This is an awesome tag too.'

The Eight Question MeMe

1. Six names that you go by.

1. The Cornet Crazie

2. Spottedstar/path

3. Sal (*die you people! die!*)

5. Sally *gasp!* I said it too!

6. Psycho Sally {My band director's special name for me. I'm am soooo touched. *not really* }


2. Three things that you are wearing right now.

1. Jeans

2. Black cami

3. Red dressy sweater


3. Three things that you want very badly right now.

{This is excluding world peace, fyi}

1. I would like to be done editing Trumpet's Secret and send it in

2. I would like people to stop trying to break into my trumpet case

3. A cat. Like NOW.


4. Three things that you did last night/yesterday.

1. Went shopping

2. Ate some yummy pizza! {Greek olives and green pepper, my favorite!}
 
3.  Sneezed multiple times


5. Two things that you ate today.

1. Nothing yet
2. Nothing yet


6. Two people that you last talked to on the phone.

1. Olive Tree

2. Some random telemarketer


7. Two things that you are going to do today/tomorrow.

1.  Marching band banquet

2. Go to school...... My school people: What day is it tomorrow?


8. Your three favorite beverages.

1. Root beer

2.Hot cider

3. Seltzer


Now tag 8 people:
{If you haven't already done it}
1.Bella
2.Hannah
3.Silverstar
4. Cassie
5. Anna 13
6. Queen of Bass Clef
7. Super Gato =D
8. Elránia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Sally said...

i know!

Anonymous said...

I have to look into them more, but they look good. THe problem would be financing, of course.
As of now, all that's happening is they're reading my book ^_^