Announcements!

---

11.21.2009

Church Fair and Daybook

So where I was all morning was our church fair, which we call the Holly Daze Bazaar. So for the first couple of hours I walked around in a cow costume telling people to donate to Heifer International. But then the cow costume got WAAAAAAY to hot and I was ready to get out of it and stop mooing. But then I somehow got pulled into singing Christmas carols while someone played the piano and violin which was really fun. But after I'd done that for a bit a called my dad and he brought me my trumpet so I to play lot's of Christmas carols for about 2 hours. But then I'd pretty much had it and I was really tired of doing all that standing so I came home. (It was a fun morning) Here's This week's daybook entry:



Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... 11/21
Starting time... 1:24 PM
Mood... happy
Outside my window... It's strangely mild and the sky id=s blue
I'm thinking... about the new blog makeover Olive Tree is making me
I'm reading... My blog LOL I finished my book yesterday and I haven't had time to start another
I'm listening to... My playlist. Sing, Sing, Sing
I'm wearing... jeans and a Nike tee
Yesterday, I... redid my room!
I'm excited for... vacation!
I'm sad because... of nothing!
I'm hungry for...some fudge..
The song stuck inside my head is...Requiem for a Dream
I want... nothing right now.....
I love... Christmas carols
I loathe... tests
This week, my goal is... to learn those crazy hard jazz piano parts
Did I meet last week's goal?... Yep!
Ending time... 1:29 PM



No comments: