Announcements!

---

11.26.2009

Pics from a bountiful feast

Ready for a lot of pictures? Cause I to A TON. Everybody is gone, the dishes are clean, time for a post!







 Here's our table: without the food.






A place tag example



My place at the table

Now for the food!



The cranberry-orange relish



Some yummy nuts!



Squash...



Candied yams with marshmallows. Needless to say, I didn't have any.



Pumpkin pie



Mince pie



Pecan-Cranberry pie



My favorite: Apple pie!



Warm rolls...



Stuffing!







Peas! Gravy! Cranberry Sorbet! Cider! 'Taters!

And to top it all off...



Cousin Sammy bangs on a drum. And....



Now THAT is just priceless!

Hope you enjoyed that! Off to bed for me now. I'm SOOOOO tired!

3 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Neat! Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a great Thanksgiving too. I just now (I mean just about 5 seconds ago) was eating dinner with my family. My family only has three people (all of which are picky), so we didn't set out much variety. Turkey, mashed potatoes, homemade bread and lemon cream pie was it. Even then we still had many leftovers! But they won't to got waste, because tomorrow I'm going to the BIG family gathering with all my 50+ cousins! That's going to be really fun!

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

LOL I just noticed Warrior books in the background!

~~Silverstar

Sally said...

nice silverstar! there's only 4 in my family, but we had 10 other relatives joining us!

yes there are some warriors books in the background, aren't there? Yes, well, my aunt really likes them, so i've been loaning them out to her and i had just given her the sight, code/secrets/cats of the clans, and the graystripe books.