Announcements!

---

11.26.2009

At this time of year, we take the time to be thankful.......




Well, Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a very thankful post for this special day! Please comment saying what YOU are thankful for.

I'm thankful for:

My Family. We're an odd bunch at times, but we have fun!

My friends in real life. Olive Tree, Super Gato, Bella, Elránia, Hannah, and many others who aren't on blogger. You're always there for me, through thick and thin. Thanks you guys :)

My trumpet. Gosh, this one REALLY needs to be explained.

The amazing band program at my town and the even more amazing band director at my school. I've come a long way in a little over 3 years, and this helps a lot!

Blogger. Good place to share thoughts, ideas and meet some really neat people!

Good books. Ahhhh, the ultimate stress reliever.

The state. They got us our laptops!

Life. "If today was your last day, If tomorrow was too late...."

OK, I think that's it for now. It's kinda stressful around here right now. 14 people around our table!

No comments: