Announcements!

---

11.06.2009

New Username?

Hey guys. I think that it might be time to move on to another username. I was remembering one last night that Olive Tree had suggested 'Princess of the Instruments'. This is actually a really good name for me. First off, my real name actually means princess! LOL. And I actually hate to say it but I'm playing trumpet more now. And we're going to Music & Arts tomorrow to look at professional silver trumpets. There's just not enough music that we play that sounds good with both a cornet and trumpet section. (slower sadder songs work though!) Plus I play a lot more instruments then cornet now!

I play:

Cornet

Trumpet

Bass

Mallets

Piano

Trombone

and I am starting Clarinet next week. It's my first woodwind and I'm excited!

Please vote on the new username poll!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: