Announcements!

---

11.23.2009

A quite fun tag from Olive Tree!

Do you like to write? LOL. Uh....YEAH!

Favorite books? Do really want to know what will happen if you make me answer that question?


Do you compose music/write songs? K. First look at the title of this blog.......and nod your head. Good!

Do you like poetry? Yep! I *LOVE* reading Robert Frost, and Longfellow


Broken a bone? Unfortunately, yes. My poor little pinky toe....

Been in a police car? Yep! Last night in fact! Guess I was playing my trumpet too loud. (JK)

Been on a boat? Yep! We own a small sailboat!

Fallen asleep in school? Almost!

Did you sing today? Yeah, In the shower.

KFC, Popeyes or Church's? YUCK YUCK YUCK! NONE. And that's my final answer.

Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? Huh?

Starbucks or McCafe? Starbucks. McCafe :P

What's your favorite time of year? Fall and early winter. "It's the most wonderful time, of the year!"

Do you ever talk to yourself? I yell at myself when I seriously mess up my playing

Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion? One of those huge plastic cups filled with soft Raspberry sherbet with gummy bears all mixed in with whipped cream on the top. Sooooo good!

Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible? Yep! Been going to church since I was, uh, hang on, 5 days old!

What's your favorite sport? Downhill skiing!!!!

What color is your iPod? Nonexistent

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? OOOOH!!!!!..................................IDK

If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go? Again, don't make me answer

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? I LOVE it!

What do you want to be when you grow up? I think that this one's obvious. I think i mentioned it a thousand times. A BAND DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite animal? Cat

Favorite song? Fireflies by Owl City, Requiem for a Dream, Eclipse

Do you like school? Well, some parts more than others. Like band. And French most of the time. But not, say, SOCIAL STUDIES.

Are you a people person? Yeah. I'm an extrovert.

Do you like to talk? Yeah.......*sheepish smile*

Favorite food? Ooooooh, this one's too hard to answer

Hobbies? Eh. It's an obsession. BAND!!!!!

Favorite author? I love a ton!

Favorite weapon? A sword! HAHAHAHAHA!

Is this a fun tag, or are you getting bored? It's cool but I need to hurry up and get 2 school soon.

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High school Musical? YUCK YUCK YUCK NO!

What are you scared of? People hurting my precious new trumpet *looks around warily*

Favorite flowers? little pretty ones...

What is the expression on your face? A hurry up and get done so I can finish getting ready for school one.

Color of your eyes? They change. Most of the time, a bright green.

Who are you going to tag and why?

Silverstar {She's one of my favorite bloggers that I don't know in real life!}

Hannah {She's a brand new, but hilariously funny one!}

Queen of Bass Clef {Another new blogger. Giving her her very first tag!}

Anna 13 {Same as above}

Super Gato =D {Another really funny person who will make me smile with her answers}

No comments: