Announcements!

---

4.21.2009

porcupines

porcupines are cool. we saw one outside last night sniffing and pawing at the ground. i got a couple of good pictures that i'll put on when i get home. we are going swimming later. vacation is boring but we have to deal with it anyway. you know how people often say "vacation has got to be one of the greatest pleasures in life." well i do not agree. this is MY saying. "vacation has got to be one of the greatest ANNOYENCES in life." like it? and also if it is OK with Elraniia i will be doing a comment contest as well in the month of May.

9 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, weeeeeeelllllllllllllllll, maaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbeeeeeeeeeee, i supoooooooooseeee, that I MIGHT let you do the comment contest, hmmmmmmmmmm, yes or no, let me think. you spelled my name wrong. i'll get back to you.

halestone said...

its 10:10! touch the wall.

halestone said...

oh shoot. now its 10:11.

halestone said...

isn't the comment contest just to get a lot of comments on your blog? sounds like a scam to me.

Anonymous said...

Must agree with you halestone. Jeez Sally and Elrania. I for one only comment when I feel my voice is suitable and needed (well, ok, it's never NEEDED, but hey.)

Hannah Marie said...

hem hem HorseFeathers, we LOVE comments and it's OUR blogs!

Anonymous said...

hem hem yourself. I think it's stupid and tyrannic.

Anonymous said...

And you don't need to be so high-and-mighty to Sally. "I MIGHT let you, but OOOH you spelled my NAME wrong... hmmm maybe I WON'T..."

Isabella Emiline said...

where did you do swimming?