Announcements!

---

5.09.2009

warriors award!


Warrior Cat Lover Award



This is an award for big fans of warriors that I found! I know I am a big warriors fan and that there are some more that I'd like to give this award to. Now what you do with the award if I post your name below you can copy/paste it into the sidebar of your blog, or you don't have to do anything! You'll just know that you have been recognized as a true warriors fan! I give the Warrior Cat Lover Award to:

HorseFeathers,

Sorrelpaw,

and,

Silverstar.

I'll post new news again soon. Not much happened today, just went to the Braves/Cubs game (Braves won) and did some errands and went to my brothers base ball game which I just got back from. And remember, tomorrow is Mother's Day!
 






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I put it down at the bottom of my blog so you can see the whole thing.

Sally said...

glad that you like it!

Sorrelpaw said...

Squee! I feel so honored. Thank you, Spottedstar!
-Sorrelpaw

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Thank you! That is a cool award! :D

~~Silverstar