Announcements!

---

5.17.2009

I got tagged by Halestone!

16 things you would never guess:
1. At first I wanted to play flute
2. I almost didn't do jazz band last year
3. I feel bad about killing moquitoes, so I just pull their wings off
4. I'll swim in any water, not matter how cold
5. I've only ever had one pet that wasn't a fish
6. I used to love the color pink
7. I used to hate the color green
8. One thing that makes me really happy is pointy colored pencils
9. My room is painted with clouds
10. I love steak
11. After not deciding flute I almost went with French Horn
12. I almost didn't even consider playing the cornet
13. My cornet didn't get a real bath until a year ago
14. I get sick a lot
15. I'm a field hockey goalie
16. I've only been on blogger for a year

How old are you? 13
Is this your first tag? Yes! I'm so happy!
Have you ever moved? Yes
What is your favorite animal? cat!
What is your favorite movie? Hmmmmmmm Wall-e
What is your favorite book? ohhhhh hard, Warriors!
Are you an elf? no just human and cat
Who do you like better, Eowyn or Arwen? Arwen
How long have you been riding? I don't
What are your favorite Lord of the Rings characters? Gandalf!
Do you get a lot of homework? Sadly no
Do you think tagging is awesome? some of the time. Oh yeah!
How many times a week do you ride a horse? never
Do you like blogging? NO DUH!
Do people think you're strange? all the time!
Do you like getting comments on your blog? obviously
Do you like getting new followers on your blog? of course!
Do you get bored easily? Yep, and proud of it!
Do you have an awesome blog? Well, I certainly think so!
How many followers do you have? 20 (public)
What was the scariest moment with a horse you've ever had? Never riden!
Who do you like better, Sauron or Sarumon? Who are they?
Do you like school? I love school but only 2 subjects are actually teaching me something new!
Are you a good actress? I think I am
Do you like music? Are you kidding? Music is my LIFE.
Favorite instrument? Uh, CORNET!
Do you like taking personality quizzes? Yeah
Do you like long or short posts? uh I like both.
Are you easily entertained? It depends
Are you going to tag someone else? Yes indeed!

I tag-

Silverstar,

HorseFeathers,

XanFan,

and Gostumpie~Moonfrost!

1 comment:

Isabella Emiline said...

yay! thank you for not tagging me. i very do not like those unless i am so bored i feel like... well doing those!