Announcements!

---

2.24.2010

so.......why?

This is the question I've been asking myself all day. So............why is it raining when it's *supposed* to be snowing? Let me just tell you, I have been sorely disappointed in the snow totals this year. Last year at this time we had 61.4" and this year we are WAAAAAAAY below average. Didn't have a white Christmas and it looks like the grass will still be green (yes, GREEN, not brown) for my birthday on Sunday. Siiiiiiiiigh........and math homework just really ends the day well. Or at least, THIS should:

2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Sorry 'bout the snow being rain. It snowed here yesterday, but we only got about an inch, then it started raining and *poof* the snow was gone. :(

Lucy said...

Oh boy. I know EXACTLY how you feel about the weather. We've had what, one snowday? And the second half of that day rained! I could go on and on but..... that would bore you......