Announcements!

---

2.11.2010

Bye-Bye laptop and challenge

:'( WAHHHHHHHHHH. I had to let my laptop go today. Off into the great beyond. *sob!* Yes. I'm a drama queen. I still have the home desktop PC at least, but unfortunately, I have to share that with the other 3 people in my family which results in a lot of yelling of 'I thought Mom said you could only do homework on the computer' from my brother. Anyway, this also means no funny LOL cat pictures until I get my laptop back. So we are going to try an experiment instead!!!

I call it: Treble Clef Followers Challenge!!!!

All you have to do to participate:

1. Put the button below, in a post on your blog.


2. Put the link to my blog under.

3. People will hopefully see this and come here.

4. If those people like it, they can follow and leave a comment from whose blog they came to mine from.

5. The person with the best marketing skills (i.e. the person who is able to influence the most people) wins and gets an award as a prize.

CONTEST ENDS ON TUESDAY!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to part ways with your laptop. That's the reaction I get from my brother almost everyday... *sigh*

Might I do one of these Followers Challenges on my blog?

Love & Hugs, Melian

Anonymous said...

LOL Sally you are so shameless...

Anonymous said...

Why was your laptop taken away? We still have ours...