Announcements!

---

2.11.2010

Ridiculously Fun Tag

Thanks Twinkle Toes, this tag is I think the very best I've seen!!!!



FOOD-OLGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vinegrette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Beale Street BBQ

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Apple Pie......:)

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Green peppers and Greek olives *THE ULTIMATE PIZZA*

What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut butter



TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? Three

What color cell phone do you have? Boring, boring black

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? Uh, "You have decided to stop receiving AT&T advertisement messages. Do not reply to this message." from AT&T, LOL  

Who was the last person to call you? Someone from church asking for my mom?



BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? No.......

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Hmmm...my backpack!



RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, but no....

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't know. I like my name most  days. If I could change it to whatever I wanted when I was in the mood....

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? YEAH!! BRING ON THE SPICY!


DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Five I think. They are the only shoes I will wear from March 21, to November 1 (except I went to December 1st in 2009!)

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Oh last night.....over at the mall.....yeah, it wasn't pretty..... (jk)

Last person you talked to in person? My mom. Or was it my dad? Yeah. It was him/

Favorite Month? October. The height of my favorite season!


CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? Maybe? Idk.

Mood? Mellow.

What are you listening to? Jazz music

Watching? Uh, my computer screen?

Worrying about? ummmm....let me get back to you on that



RANDOM-OLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? I have NO clue

Do you smile often? Yeah, I laugh easily

Do you always answer your phone? Yeah, but it's never for me

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? The stupid phone company..... 

If you could change your eye color what would it be? A brighter green then they are now

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Sonic? 

Do you own a digital camera? Yes, my family has one but I don't like it

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, and they all died

Favorite Christmas song? LOVE THEM ALL (mostly)

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Anything musical. HEY! That's in just over 2 weeks! :)

Can you do push-ups? Yea

Can you do a chin up? Yep, I can do 5-7 usually. (the average for a girl my age is 1)

Do you have any saved texts? Yep

Ever been in a car wreck? No, thank goodness

Do you have an accent? I don't think so. Only if I try to be funny....and put on a Mainah or Southern on

What is the last song to make you cry? Songs have emotional impact on me, but I don't usually cry. Unless the song is in a movie. Then....My Heart Will Go On from Titanic.

Plans tonight? Finish this tag and chill

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Ugh.........yes

You ever been given roses? Yes

Current hate right now? Nope. Not going to mention it.

Met someone who changed your life? Yes. 

What were you doing 12 AM last night? Asleep...in my bed.....in my house....on my street......

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? ACK!!! I SLEPT IN 15 MINUTES LATE!! I GOTTA GET TO JAZZ BAND!


I tag...Anyone who plays a musical instrument

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool tag! Sounds fun, I'm so going to do it. :D

Love & Hugs, Melian

Hayley said...

Seems like fun! ;)

Clyde and Leo said...

AWESOME TAG.
I did it. You can check it out if ya want.

[Lauren] said...

Hi! Cool blog! I'm obsessed with band, too! I've been playing for almost 4 years!

Peace,

[Laurea]

Emma said...

Great tag, by the way =]

Hi, it's Emma. From now on, every Monday on my blog Summer Girl will feature a new weekly event called Commenter's Monday. In this event, I will post about one commenter that I think deserves the post. The first part: why I chose them to be featured on Commenter's Monday. Second: a short interview with them. Third: A snapshot of their blog.
Please visit to see this! Go to http://summergirl-ew.blogspot.com. Thanks!


~Emma~~