Announcements!

---

1.04.2010

Clarinet

Well, after some complaining and grumbling on the subject I finally got my first lesson on clarinet playing from my band director. And you know what? IT WASN'T AN EPIC FAIL. Yep, that's right. I really didn't do that bad after all! Of course, it does have it's troubles, like the reed breaking, and getting used to a new embouchure etc., but it's great fun! I can't take it home yet because my director only has 1 extra mouthpiece, but a new one should be arriving very soon, and then I can bring it home. EXCITING!

But now it's homework time. Anyone have a good idea for an invention that would help people?

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Well, parents are a good invention, and they are free!

Anonymous said...

Heheh, we didn't have school today. Teacher in-service.
So... if it wasn't a fail, I'll need proof. Record. Send. *LOL*

Libby said...

haha, love this blog lolz:) i have a blog at girlsofhope.blogspot.com, feel free to check it out and follow :)

libby

Catherine Morland said...

I love clarinet! It's what I play...;)