Announcements!

---

8.14.2010

It's good to be home....

It has been a long week. I saw all your comments on XanFan's two posts, I hope that you were entertained! (And just so you know, we will not be getting a dog OR a cat, I'm very sorry to say. Why? Because yours truly is extremely allergic to both and they would give me asthma problems. Sadness) And while we're on the topic of asthma, let's talk about camp.

Camp started out fantastic. Pilgrim Lodge is just this amazing place where you feel so safe and loved and really close to God. It's really hard to explain if you've never been there. :) But in the wee hours of Monday morning....I had an attack. And it was bad. I won't go into details, but I had to go to the hospital and they put me on a steroid and I was pretty messed up for a lot of the week. (yuck) But the rest of it was great. I have to say though, I am super tired so I'm signing off now and will post again tomorrow!

(Also, feedback please. Do you think XanFan did an OK job? What did you think? Would you mind if he guest posts when I'm away again? Vote on the poll and comment.) 

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Eldarwen said...

Oh no!! That's terrible, CC!! You poor thing. :( That must have been pretty scary. My sister has asthma, but it's not that bad.

Has XanFan considered making his own blog? I think he did a good job while you were gone. :)

Sally said...

Eldarwen- it was very scary :'(
I'm trying to get XanFan to make his own....