Announcements!

---

8.18.2010

Fan Questions

Before I get to the real meat of this particular post, I'd like to mention that if you want a really long laugh, to check Treble Clef on Friday evening to read the post entitled 'Cornet Crazie's Epic Fail'. You'll love it. Promise.

Anyway... As of today, I having been blogging on Treble Clef for one year, seven months and three days, and I think that it's time that you guys get a chance to ask me some 'fan questions'. This a chance for you to ask me any questions at all (within appropriate reason of course) which I will answer in what I hope to be a nice long post tomorrow. The reason I'm doing this is that sometimes I find myself wondering about other bloggers. Does Laurea like...? I wonder if Eldarwen has ever been to....? So if you want to ask any questions about me we'll have an 'Uncovered Blogger' post tomorrow. You may ask as many questions as you like but do it in this example format:

Your Blogger Name @ Your Blog

Question 1
Question 2
Question 3
Additional Questions...

Closing (If you want)

EXAMPLE:

Cornet Crazie @ Treble Clef

What kind of ice cream is your favorite?
Why do you play the trumpet?
How did you come across blogger?

This is cool, I can't wait to see the answers!


Finally, 3 people have contacted me about being featured bloggers....if you'd like to be featured, please email me!

6 comments:

Katie Krinkleberry :) said...

Cool! Can't wait to see all the fan mail you get! :P
Katie

Emma said...

Emma @ Summer Girl

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Have you ever been to Europe?
What do you hope to go to college for? (scholarship possibilities)

I'm excited to learn all about you! :)

Zoraz said...

Zoraz (pronounced Zohr-Azz) @ Dog Trainer In Training

1- Whaz your FAVORITE book?
2- Favorite blog?
3- Love dogs?

Can't wait to hear the answers! This is a great Idea!
PS: please check my blog!

Sofia said...

SofieRose **I have no blog

What is your favorite fruit?
Have you ever been out of the country, if so, what other countries?
Do you like cooking or baking?

This will be interesting!

olivia said...

Olive Tree @ HorseFeathers

May I ask why the heck you're doing this little exercise?
Have you checked your email recently (re: blog design)?
Have you taken my advice and chilled out on the trumpet-playing any?

Lucy said...

Ripple @ Low Brass

Hmm, How do you feel about homework?

Favorite kind of sandwich?

Now, do you like or dislike palm trees?

I hope to know the answers soon!