Announcements!

---

8.06.2010

Double Tags

Hello! Eldarwen tagged me with the Pure In Heart Tag/Award and I *think* that I may have done it before, but it's been awhile, so I'll do it again just for fun. (For some reason the picture isn't copying :P)
1. Which do you prefer–Apples, Oranges, or Bananas? Apples or oranges. HATE bananas.
2. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother and a couple friends who I WISH were my sisters :)
3. Where do you live–a prairie, Woodland, city, or other? A city, but where I live is pretty unique because we're far enough away for it to be quiet, but within five minutes of everything really important. (Grocery store, church, school, library, baseball fields, ice cream shops, etc.) 
4. What is something you enjoy doing with your family? Playing games like Anomia and Apples to Apples in the evening.
5. Is your room clean? No.....
6. Which would you prefer to visit–Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England? I really want to go to ALL of these places sometime in my life, but it looks like I'll be in France first.
7. What is a scripture that encourages you? Ummm....let me think on that.
8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Depends on how I'm feeling. Usually gum.
9. What are your favorite types of books? Oooh....EVERYTHING!
10. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor? I have two: Peppermint Stick and Raspberry Sorbet
11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Spicy black bean tacos!
12. Are you an outside or an inside person? Depends on the weather :)
13. Describe yourself in three words: Musical, friendly, smart.
14. What chore do you like to do the most? Laundry...but not folding it.
I tag/award: whoever hasn't gotten this award before, and wants it! :)

Now I decided to make a tag of my own!
It's just basic and random. Have fun!

What kind of computer are you on? PC laptop (my mom's)
What do you want to eat right now? M&M's and dried cranberries.
What is your favorite color? Greens and blues.
What would you name your child who is a girl? Kasta Jane or Jasmyn Isabella
Boy? Sky Alexander
What describes your eating habits? I'm a vegetarian.
What kind of iPod do you have? A green Nano Chromatic.
Where are you most likely to go for your next big trip? France! (*excited squeals*)
What time do you go to bed? Normally in the school year 9-9:30. It may seem early but look at the answer to the next question.
What time do you get up in the morning? During the school year, 5:30.
What kind of school do you go to? I just graduated from a public middle school and am going on to public high school.
Do you want to go to college? Yes.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A band director!
What is your favorite band? OWL CITY!!!!!!!
What is your favorite instrument? Trumpet.....a pro silver Yamaha Xeno to be specific.
Do you like blogger? Nope. Don't like blogger at all. I LOVE IT!
How long have you been on blogger? Umm....this blog since January 15th 2009.
What relegion do you practice, if any? I'm Christian, specifically United Church of Christ.
Do you like chocolate pretzels? Totally love.
Where would you rather swim? In a ocean with big waves and warm water!
Flashlights or candles when the power is out? Candles.
What kind of swimsuit do you prefer? I usually wear a tankini.
Showers or baths? Showers.
Who do you tag? Everyone who feels like doing it :)

2 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Cool! I think I'm going to do your tag, since I've already done the Pure in the Heart one. :)

Megan said...

I enjoyed reading this! I LOVE raspberry sorbet and cake batter icecream. Ahh, amazing!

I am a gum person too!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com