Announcements!

---

7.26.2011

the beauty of nature (a guest post by janet)

Nature is a beautiful place. We don't always think much of it though. To some people, nature means bugs, ticks, and dirt. Why not think of the positives though? Lovely flowers, adorable animals, and fresh air.

I can enjoy society in a room; but out of doors, nature is company enough for me.  ~William Hazlitt

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even if we spend time in nature, we often overlook the small things - the little things that truly make our world beautiful. A single blade of grass, a small rose petal, a tiny red ladybug; all are beautiful in their own way.

Photobucket


These little things come together to form our beautiful world. Next time you take a walk outside, instead of just walking around not paying attention, look. Look at the details. Look at that blade of grass, that petal, that ladybug, and think of how extraordinary our little world is.

Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars... and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful.  Everything is simply happy.  Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance.  Look at the flowers - for no reason.  It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are.  ~Osho

Enjoy the sweet sound of birds chirping, the wonderful cool breeze,the bright shining sun.

Photobucket


Sit awhile on the soft green grass.

To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment.  ~Jane Austen

Photobucket


Gaze at the rainbow of colors: warm red, vibrant orange, bright yellow, cool green, deep blue, and my personal favorite, a light, soft purple.

Photobucket


Enjoy for a while God's beautiful creation.

Thank you Sally for letting me guest post on your lovely blog :)

About Janet: I'm quiet and shy, with a passion for photography. I always try to keep my camera with me and I photograph almost everything I see. I'm an aspiring photographer and try to improve my photography everyday by photographing different things. I love cheerleading, running, blogging, reading, and much, much more! But that's just a snapshot of my life :) Visit my blog here to learn more!

1 comment:

Crescent Moon said...

Love all your pictures Janet! Great work! :)