Announcements!

---

7.26.2010

A very long tag

Olive Tree, Elrania, Bella and Izori all tagged me with this long and *interesting* tag, so here goes!

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Umm...awkward.

Where's your phone right now?
I'm pretty sure that it's still in my duffle bag.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Well, THIS weekend is almost over and next weekend I'll be traveling. 

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Who HASN'T had this happen? 

Last movie/DVD watched?
Toy Story 3 in theaters. It was really cute. 

Does anything hurt on your body?
Umm.....yeah. My FACE.

How are you?
I'm doing good! You? 

Are you excited for next year?
I think so, yeah. Yes. 

Is your room clean?
Define 'clean'. 

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. 

What are you doing?
Is this a trick question? I think it should be pretty obvious.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Yeah, I guess I do. 

What are you planning on doing after this?
Reading a book.....or two.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Are you kidding? During the summer I read 1 novel+ per day! 

Who did you push last?
XanFan...... 

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Deep conversation? IDK.

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes. Well, do my concert band, jazz band, marching band, and all my other music related shirts count?

What does your hair look like right now?
Wet and straight. 

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Hehe, yes.

Did you get hurt today?
No, but I fell in the shower yesterday and now have a huge vivid purple bruise on my leg.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Saturday, when band camp was over.

What are you looking forward to?
Doing some arranging and composing this week. 

Do you currently want something?
I would like some breakfast actually.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water. I know, boring. :)

Where are you?
In the office sitting at the desktop PC. :P

Do you like to walk in the rain?
You betcha! 

Do you like looking up at the stars?
When there's no dumb 'ole LIGHT POLLUTION I do.

Do you think you are a nice person?
In general yes, but of course I have many faults. 

Do you like swimming?
As long as the water isn't too cold. :)

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
My favorite place to swim! It's always great when there are really big waves too. 

Do you go to school?
Why yes. I'm going to be a freshman in the fall. 

Do you want to go to college?
Yep! Currently I would like to have a master's in musical education.

What do you want to be?
A band director, hence the above answer. 

Do you want kids?
Eventually. In like, a loooooooong time.

Do you like going to the beach?
YES.

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
I think it was with my dad to get a present for my mom.

Have you ever had any x-rays?'
Twice. Once for my arm and once for my toe.

Who is the last person you yelled at?
Most likely my brother.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My mom.
Are you in a complicated relationship?
Nope!

What did you do 2 nights ago?
I chilled at home and massaged my poor face.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My mom.

Does a hug make you feel better?
It depends on who's hugging me. (That's Elrània's answer, and I think it's a very good one.)

How long ago did you hug someone?
A couple days ago.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Going to the beach I think.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
What? No.

Do you have unlimited texting?
No, but I never text.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I believe so yes, or have it hyphenated.
You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
My ears are already pierced, and so I'd probably get a second ear piercing.

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
No clue.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
I haven't looked at my phone.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not at the moment. I'd rather grab breakfast.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Sure.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Thursday.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I love where I live, but there are a million places I would like to visit for a couple months....
Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
Absolutely not.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes. On my birthday!

When was the last time you bit someone?
Ummm.......maybe when I was five.....


Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Most likely.
Last person to make you smile?
I really don't know.

How was last night?
Not bad at all!
If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm thinking. Or just spacing out.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Many times during eighth grade, even though I never had a problem with my grades. 
Do you have trust issues?
It really depends on the person.
Was this a good weekend?
It was pretty good.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes.



I TAG:


Eldarwen, 
Dreamstar,
and Melody.

No comments: