Announcements!

---

7.04.2010

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Has everyone had a good Independence Day? It has been oppressively hot all day and we went one a hike. Needless to say, I was very sweaty after and was very happy to jump in the ocean when we got back to the campground! Right now though, it's a comfortable temperature and we just finished dinner which for me consisted of a veggie burger, salad, corn on the cob and root beer. Yum. We decided to opt out of the fireworks and we're staying on our campsite (which is right on the ocean by the way) and have a big campfire, eat brownies and ice cream and do LOTS AND LOTS of sparklers. They are my biggest 4th of July weakness, I have to say....

So just a couple of things before I sign off...

Treble Clef has 99 followers! Earlier today I had 100 but....oh well. Lets get it to 100 once again! This is a big milestone for my blog.

Also, many of you know that [Laurea] at Center Stage had a 'Beauty Contest' of sorts for post quality, layouts, etc, and I was nominated several times and ended up winning Best Post Writer! I'm glad that you all like reading my random thoughts and musings.

I probably won't be able to post tomorrow due to driving time and Elrania's party...but I have plans for posts the rest of the week, mostly including pictures from my adventures these past couple of weeks that I haven't posted yet so check back on Tuesday!

Tuesday- Cushings Island adventures with Ripplestar
Wednesday- In the woods with Olive Tree
Thursday- Fun times at Pilgrim Lodge
Friday- Campground and hiking excursions
Saturday- Elrania's Party

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Happy Independence Day, Cornet!! 8D