Announcements!

---

7.12.2010

Contest Notes

Happy Monday! Mondays are much more pleasant during the summer- or so I find :) Anyway, just so y'all don't forget that you've entered, or wanted to enter or anything like that, here's just a quick update on the contest:

I have actual stories from:
Eldarwen
MadiShae
Izori
Elizabeth Rose
Megan

I have follows, buttons and posts from:
Swirly Girl
Eldarwen
Mackenzie
Dreamstar
Elizabeth Rose
MadiShae 
Izori
SofieRose
Megan
Melody

I have wishes to enter but nothing else from: 
Hannah
Siminy
Dog Trainer In Training

If you are under the second or third category, please remember that you have until Friday at midnight to get your entries in! :)

2 comments:

Sparks fly said...

I added your button on my "Giveaways Buzz" page:-) But I do not think I am going to be able to enter the contest:-(

☪Dream said...

Yep. I'm entering mine soon. I'm just getting my parents to do the final check. And then I'll enter it. :)