Announcements!

---

3.31.2011

Oh The Pirate's Life

L
O
L

Sometimes Facebook can be terribly annoying....sometimes I just can't help but love it. 
I was playing around with my settings this morning making sure everything was the way it should be when I clicked on 'languages'. Well, I thought, it's pretty simple what language I want to be in- English so I can always read it! Little did I know there were four English languages to choose from...
English (USA)
which was what i already had
English (UK)
English (Upside Down)
which i wasn't going to choose and
English (Pirate)

And oh my goodness, Facebook in pirate language is amazing. Here are some screen shots:








I mean REALLY. It is just simply HILARIOUS!
And goodness knows I needed this laugh with all the end of quarter tests today and tomorrow.
Although....there's a good chance there will be NO SCHOOL tomorrow due to MORE SNOW. We're supposed to get like fifteen inches...arrrrrgh. Just when all of it had melted away.

Curse ye old snow! ARRRR!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh this is hilarious! How could I not love this!!! I'm so dying to run to my facebook page and change it. It'll leave me giggling all day long!

I wanted to stop in to welcome to the A to Z blogging challenge! It's going to be an absolute blast! I'm a co-host so if you have any questions just let me know! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and can be found at #atozchallenge)!!!

Jen said...

I know a lot of people that use the pirate setting but it drives me crazy! I never really got into the pirate thing...arg!
But these are some really great examples of how fun or annoying facebook can be!

Stephanie V said...

That's so funny! I like to play around with Facebook too but haven't found the Pirate English. I'm gonna look.