Announcements!

---

10.10.2009

Teen Girl's Daybook, Week 2 (sorry, i kinda missed last week)


Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date...October 10 2009
Starting time... 7:24 AM
Mood...content
Outside my window...the sky is gray and drab with nothing moving
I'm thinking...about having to go to all my brother's soccer games this weekend
I'm reading...David Copperfield
I'm listening to...My brother's random cartoon
I'm wearing...jeans and a gray and pinky-red shirt
Yesterday, I... had an x-ray on my foot
I'm excited for... going to the haunted hayride tonight with 3 friends!
I'm sad because...some friends didn't want to come :(
I'm hungry for...anything! I'm STARVING!
The song stuck inside my head is...A Cycle, our honors audition piece.
I want...a big dark chocolate bar with mint inside.
I love...playing the cornet and trombone.
I loathe...when I don't have band. LOL
This week, my goal is...to actually get some sleep.
Did I meet last week's goal?...yep
Ending time...7:30 AM

No comments: