Announcements!

---

10.18.2009

AWESOME SHOW!!!!! (And Daybook Week 3)

Well, even though we didn't get to go to RI, the MBDA show that we went to was AWESOME! Here's a picture of us all standing in a block during the first big hit in Mars: The Bringer of War, measure 48.
Yeah, pretty cool. I'm near the back of the farthest left line.


And now for this weeks Daybook entry!!!


Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date...October 18, 2009
Starting time... 8:30 AM
Mood... rushed
Outside my window... It is gray and blah....
I'm thinking... about last night's show!
I'm reading... Harry Potter 3 (yet again)
I'm listening to... the shower
I'm wearing...pj's!
Yesterday, I... had my show!
I'm excited for... church and playing handbells today.
I'm sad because... We didn't get to go to RI.
I'm hungry for... IDK
The song stuck inside my head is... The Planets. AGAIN.
I want... food.
I love... the weekends.
I loathe... that there is school (which = homework) tomorrow
This week, my goal is... to get all my homework done and still have some relaxing time. :)
Did I meet last week's goal?... sorta
Ending Time...8:34 AM



No comments: