Announcements!

---

10.15.2009

Ouch! That's my toe!

Well, I might have mentioned that back in September, I stubbed my toe on my bedroom door. Yeah, most of you probably don't want to start your day with me screaming at 6 o'clock in the morning. So anyway, I was going to go to the foot doctor yesterday thinking that my toe wasn't broken because it didn't show up on the first x-ray. But then a kid stomped on my foot yesterday. Good-bye no-broken-bone-record. New x-rays show an L-shaped fracture on my smallest toe. OUCH!


9 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

Yikes! Sounds like that hurt!

-Elránia

☪Dream said...

Ouch! I broke my collar bone when I was like three....

I was walking around the wooden part of a table with glass in the middle, I fell of the wood part and broke my collar bone...

I don't remember it though....LOL

Sally said...

ow. yeah, i'm just glad it wasn't, say, my arm 'cause then i couldn't play. :(

Anonymous said...

Eek! My record is clean... so far. If I continue living the daring life and falling out of trees I don't know how much longer that will last LOL!

Anonymous said...

PS- horse riding is also a very high-risk pastime. *worries*

Sally said...

LOL, Olive Tree. I think we've been lucky to have 13 years of no brokenness, but I wouldn't expect it to last.

Freddi Bonsai said...

Oh gosh! Hope your toe feels better soon! I would've been clean, if my sister hadn't closed my thumbs in a ladder! Only one was broken though.... =) Feel better soon!

Cassandra said...

Cornet Crazie: Go to: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

and then click on sign up at the upper right hand corner.

Hope that helps!

Sally said...

thanks cassie

ouch, flaming wolf! i've closed my fingers in sooooo many bathroom stalls, doors, lockers, etc. it hurts!