Announcements!

---

9.01.2009

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love you! Tomorrow! It's only a day away....


YES YES YES!!!!!!! I got back from New York (again) late last night. And tomorrow is a special day. 'Cause.........................................................SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Advanced courses (French and Math and SHOULD be reading but we don't happen to have a stinkn' anvanced reading in middle school :P ), *Band!*, JAZZ!, laPtOPs, EVERYTHING!

So that was my ode to school. Good Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I HATE YOU SO MUCH tomorrow, please please stay far away from me! ='(

Sally said...

haha

Hannah Marie said...

um, not a very smart idea to put the name of your school on the internet where everybody can see it. A little scary.