Announcements!

---

9.04.2009

Elrania and The Cornet Crazie - a conversation

So, uh, Elrania is over here and we are going to a baseball game soon and she is *hopefully* sleeping over. So I'll write in green and she'll write in pink. K?

Yes, I love pink.

Unfortunately, I prefer to differ on that but anyway.....how do you like 8th grade?

I'm glad I have classes with my friends this year! =D

Yeah me too. We have quite an interesting band sectional. So many people! Of course, 2 are percussionists, so they won't be in there with us but somehow, something must've gotten messed up 'cause there are a million girls in this class and only 3 boys. Haha.

Poor Mrs. B**** having to deal with both of us in the same class.

Bwah-haha!!!!! Our evil plot is working! (just kidding)

I love french class. In high school I might be an exchange student and go to either France or England.

That would be very cool. I would like that, but I would have to check and make sure that the school had a band program first.

The only thing I have to say is, wroh[iesgnir[dogjnireo[girbohrig[ah wow.

Oh, do be quiet.

Oh whatever, bye now everybody! this is getting weird :)

NOOOOOOO. We are not going bye-bye now. This is just getting fun! What is your fave subject in 8th grade Elrania?

French. I don't like our Science class.

Yeah. Mr. C***** is kinda strange. His head is tiny!

LOL

Yeah. Our interview project in LA is fun. I like Mrs. R****

I have her for home room and Social Studies and LA

LUCKY! I have scary health teacher. Bad things about this- She's scary and she is really creepy acting and I'm allergic to her room and have asthma attacks whenever I go in there! *cough cough* I'm having one just thinking about it!

Yeah, okay people, and elves, NAMARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namarie and Hannon Le for listening to us ramble on. Bye now!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that was.... similar.... to what I usually do...

(Can you tell I'm working on not flipping out about copying?! U don't have to change it, it would just ride on my shoulders like a little dæmon if I didn't say something...)

Hannah Marie said...

heehee that was fun =D

-Elránia

Isabella Emiline said...

YAY! IM GONNA AN EXCHANGE STUDENT TOO! (hopefully...)